We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please let us know and we will find a solution together. If you have an expression of dissatisfaction, please follow the below process for raising a formal complaint.
Aim of the procedure
The aim of our complaints procedure is: to handle to everybody’s satisfaction the complaints of our clients. To learn from the complaints and make any necessary changes to our functioning.
How to make a formal complaint
- You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call us at our contact numbers +31(0)70 770 9043 (NL) and +44(0)20 3608 6750 (UK)
- Or write to us at:
Fao Support manager
Saturnusstraat 60, Unit 62
Den Haag, The Netherlands
Please clearly describe the nature of your complaint, the reason why you wish to complain and what you like to see happen. And do not forget to leave us your full name and contact details.
What happens next
- We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days of receipt and we will advise you of the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
- All formal complaints fall under the responsibility of our CEO’s
- We will record your complaint in our central register (Zendesk) and open a file for your complaint.
- Our support manager will then investigate your complaint, which should take no more than 10 working days. If we need any additional information from you, we will ask for it at this stage.
- We will send you a detailed reply to your complaint and any suggestions for resolving the matter, where applicable.
- If the above process has been carried out and you are still not satisfied with the outcome, the complaint will be proposed to an independent 3rd party to issue a binding solution.
- All complaints will be carried out according to all privacy regulations.
- All complaints are saved by Worth for a maximum of two years.