November 1, 2019
Shannon ‐ Communications Coordinator
Meet the Worthies! From Scrum Masters to Security Specialists and from Marketing & Communications Coordinators to Software Engineers: together, they make working at WORTH worth it.
Every week, we’re introducing one of our key players from WORTH to give you a bit of insight into the different positions at WORTH, the people behind them, and our team dynamics. If you think you fit the profile, and you’d like apply to a job opening, check out our job page.
Here’s an interview with Annemiek Bonnie, our Implementation Consultant based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Name: Annemiek Bonnie
Job title: Implementation Consultant
Known for: Her hair colour changing every 2 months
Challenges of this role:
- Gathering customer requirements
- Translating requirements into solutions
- Improving implementations
- Providing training to customers
1. How would you describe what you do at WORTH in one sentence?
I make sure our customers get the solution most suitable for their situation.
2. What did you study, and why?
I studied Fashion & Management at TMO in Doorn, the Netherlands. I choose this study because I was intrigued by the creating and technical aspect of fashion, in addition to the personal expression through fashion.
IT intrigued me the same way that fashion did. I always had an interest in technology and decided that working in IT suited me better than working in fashion.
3. What three words would you use to describe WORTH?
Intelligent, playful, and endless possibilities (sorry, that's four words).
4. What do you enjoy most about working at WORTH - and which project in particular?
Implementing a product successfully is what I enjoy most. To me that means that the customer, stakeholders and users are happily using our product. At the moment, I am part of the Running Team where I work on projects for the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The reason why I enjoy these projects is because of the large scale and the level of complexity.
6. What is your most valuable memory working here at WORTH?
The autumn BBQ at our previous HR Manager's house (for details, ask me in person).
7. Fun fact about you: what is the best meal you ever cooked?
My Christmas picaña.
8. Bonus question: what would you do if you did not have to work?
I would spend my time playing videogames and D&D, making clothes (or cheese), cooking complicated dishes for friends and family, and teaching my cats to play fetch (that will probably take up all of my time).