WORTH is looking for an international-minded, strategic B2B Marketeer, who shares our ambitions and values. Are you our hands-on B2B Marketing visionary with a passion for everything digital? Do you feel ready to take the driver’s seat in the development of WORTH’s brand? Then read on and apply!
- Sustain and energise the company’s market position
- Work closely with the Sales team to enable them to tell a compelling story
- Shape and implement a multi-channel digital marketing strategy
- Measure marketing activity effectiveness, report on Marketing KPIs and optimise resources to deliver maximum ROI
- Create a consistent brand: you ensure all brand messages are in line with WORTH’s values and brand image
WORTH values a positive and inspiring work environment highly. In this role you will co-create and facilitate the best working environment for your colleagues possible!
You thrive in a fast paced, international, environment. You have guts, a high energy level, a positive attitude and execution power. This keeps you focussed on achieving the goals and objectives in a rapidly growing organization. In addition you have:
- A Bachelors and / or Masters Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related technical field
- Strong (digital) marketing background
- B2B marketing experience
- Solid knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO and SEA
- Naturally interested in market analysis and market research
- A true visionary, able to strategically plan marketing goals fitting to WORTH as a rapidly growing organisation
- Experience with the Agile Way of Working
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills (both verbally and written)
- Excellent salary (and we also chip in your pension)
- Full support to develop your career (conferences, courses)
- The opportunity to travel to our UK office from time to time
- We’d love to have you full-time, but if you need a day a week for yourself we understand.
- Great team spirit!
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing organisation that helps organisations with creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and more future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative, agile, international work environment, lots of space to do things your way and fun events and activities. If you like working with curious, funny, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.