We are ready to expand our success and looking for a hands-on Business Development Manager to develop and guide our Dutch sales department! In this role, you will be playing a key part in representing Worth as a whole, finding us the next exciting projects we can discover, develop and deploy. Through both consultative and challenger selling you will show all potential clients the value WORTH has got to offer.
You possess a natural ability to network and know how to identify potential client’s needs. You love to seize opportunities, close deals and don’t like to give up. With your entrepreneurial spirit you will make things happen and turn your phone calls into inspiring new clients and projects. By offering strategic guidance you develop new business and nurture existing relationships. Oh, and you have a passion for everything Digital!
- Build an effective sales machine for the Dutch Market
- Lead the drum beat of the activities of the sales team
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecast on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Own the sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Collaborate with marketing to align commercial activities
- Lead the RFP-bid process
WORTH values alignment between Sales and Strategy very highly: we believe it is key for the success of our organisation. Therefore in this role, you will be part of our Management Team.
You thrive in a fast paced, international, environment. You have guts, a high energy level, a positive attitude and execution power. This keeps your focus on achieving the goals objectives in an fastly growing organization. In addition you have:
- A business degree or other relevant education please (Bachelor/Master).
- A vision how to build an effective sales organisation.
- Proven sales experience (+5 years)
- You understand tech-talk and feel comfortable in the client’s boardroom.
- You are cool under pressure, self-motivated and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong writing and speaking skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent salary (and we also chip in your pension)
- Attractive bonus package
- A company car, MacBook and Iphone
- We’d love to have you full-time, but if you need a day a week for yourself we understand.
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing organisation that helps organisations with creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and more future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative, agile, international work environment, lots of space to do things your way and fun events and activities. If you like working with curious, funny, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.