- Create build and release pipelines
- Be responsible for infrastructure as a code
- Continuously improve our toolstack
- Advise project teams on cloud architecture
WORTH is currently in a DevOps transition phase, so if you are keen to contribute to and bring new ideas for better and faster delivery pipelines, join us to develop and actualize our future plans.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years’ experience as a Cloud Engineer, Build Engineer and/or Release Engineer
- Knowledge of configuration and provisioning (Terraform, Ansible)
- Comfortable writing and speaking English within a multicultural team
- The willingness to take on occasional on-call shifts
On a side note, it would be great if you have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and VSTS.
- An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
- The option to work at home from time to time
- At least a 32-hour contract
- A team with 3 DevOps engineers (2 in the Netherlands and 1 in the UK)
- Support for professional development by attending conferences and courses
Because you will work onsite, you have no need for a car (but we’ve got one to borrow).
Are you as curious about WORTH as we are about you? Apply today!
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.