Want to be the glue between designers and backend developers? Come join WORTH’s multicultural, multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
- Create the technical design of the front-end of our innovative web applications
- Be the connection between the designer and the backend developers
- Involve the customer during the entire development process
- Keep a close eye on usability and accessibility
WORTH is well past the startup phase, is maturing rapidly, and we need YOU to help us develop and actualise future plans.
- A good sense of web design
- Three or more years work experience in a similar role
- The ability and willingness to travel abroad
- Comfortable writing and speaking in English with a multicultural team
- Experience with tech such as React, Angular, Vue is ideal
But if you've got other tech super powers we should know about, don't hesitate to include your experience with them in your CV
- An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
- The option to work at home from time to time
- At least a 32 hour contract
- The opportunity to travel to the UK for the projects we run over there
- Support for professional development by attending conferences and courses
Because you will work onsite, you have no need for a car (but we’ve got one if you need it).
As curious about us as we are about you? Apply today!
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.