You will be responsible for ensuring that the talent pool of resources meets the needs of the business. You will manage the entire sourcing process from sourcing best fit candidates to final to hire. You will lead and on board all new employees in to the organisation. You will support the Office Manager and Head of HR with various site specific HR administrative duties.
- Manage and lead all UK vacancies
- Create and post all job profiles
- Create new role profiles for new resource demands
- Manage the sourcing process of all candidates
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule and support interviews
- Manage the CV sifting process, telephone interviews, and final f2f interviews
- Partner with specialist recruitment agencies
- Support and co-ordinate the interview format and process
- Manage the day-to-day HR administration
- Maintain employee records and update HR databases
- Create and establish all elements of the employee lifecycle
- Plan and Support career events
- Organise on-boarding of newly hired employees
- You have degree in HR or a CIPD qualification
- You have a passion for people
- Experience in an international environment
- Familiarity with Recruitment/HR software
- Basic knowledge of employment and labour laws
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English language
- An effective communicator with a flexible and pragmatic approach
- Willing and able to travel
- Flexible working opportunities
- An opportunity to develop and grow
- A supportive team to help and support you in your role
- A career path for progression
- Challenging projects to aid development
- Visits to events, conferences and training
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.