We are ready to grow even faster and are looking for a highly energetic Junior Sales Representative! Playing a key part in representing WORTH as a whole, you will help us finding the next exciting projects we can discover, develop and deploy. Through both consultative and challenger selling you will show all potential clients the value WORTH has got to offer.
You possess a natural ability to network and know how to identify potential client’s needs. You love to seize opportunities and don’t like to give up. With your entrepreneurial spirit you will make things happen and turn your phone calls into inspiring new clients and projects. Oh, and you have a passion for everything Digital!
- Manage your sales cycle: from the first contact to the closing of the deal - you have your leads and know how to turn them into customers
- Hunt for opportunities: Identify customer needs to see if WORTH could build the solution to their problem or issue
- Identify new business: by contacting prospects (through phone, e-mail, LinkedIn) and introduce them to WORTH’s large range of IT solutions
- Take notes: help us build our customer database to ensure that all communication is recorded and identified
- Think strategic: collaborate with the Sales Team to develop new strategies to grow the sales pipeline and to consistently meet objectives.
You thrive in a fast paced, international, environment. You have guts, a high energy level, a positive attitude and execution power. This keeps your focus on achieving the goals objectives in a rapidly growing organization. In addition you:
- You always want to be the best
- You get a kick out of deals
- Always want to be the best
- Are not scared to pick up the phone
- Get a kick out of getting deals / leads in
- Enjoy working with targets
- Excellent communication skills on different channels (telephone, e-mail, Linkedin)
- Bachelor in commercial economics, business administration, or related fields
- Full professional fluency in English and Dutch
- Excellent salary (and we also chip in your pension)
- Attractive bonus package
- A MacBook and Iphone
- We’d love to have you full-time, but if you need a day a week for yourself we understand.
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing organisation that helps organisations with creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and more future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative, agile, international work environment, lots of space to do things your way and fun events and activities. If you like working with curious, funny, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.