As our Liferay Developer you will work on a multidisciplinary team with Frontend Developers, Software Engineers, a Software Tester, a Technical Lead and a Scrum Master on one or more projects. You will contribute significantly to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of innovative web applications. Because we develop using agile methodology, you will communicate with our clients during the entire development process. Additionally, we will encourage you to share your Liferay wisdom with colleagues.
- Make a significant contribution to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of innovative web applications.
- Communicate with our clients throughout the development process.
- Share knowledge with team members and offer support when required.
- An IT degree or other related education (Bachelor/Master).
- Crazy about Java and Java-based web/enterprise application development and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with Liferay 7 / DXP.
- Extensive experience with Single-Page Application (SPA).
- Demonstrated experience with the Spring Framework.
- Fast learner, willing to upskill and implement new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Independence, flexibility and good communication skills.
- Great team spirit! Most of the time, that is...
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.