Do you enjoy sharing your .NET core experience with junior colleagues? Tired of traveling to customers? Come join WORTH’s multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
- You will coach and inspire your immediate colleagues
- You will advise on the architecture and the integration of the technical landscape
- You will help realise (mostly the back-end) of new websites
- You will communicate with clients throughout the development process
WORTH is well past the startup phase, is maturing rapidly, and we need you to help us develop and actualise future plans.
- You are a very experienced .NET Developer with knowledge of .NET Core
- You like to work in an environment with Continuous Delivery
- You have experience with Azure
- You are comfortable writing and speaking in English with a multicultural team
- An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
- The option to work at home one day a week
- At least a 32 hour contract
- The room to influence and build our .NET Core Team
- Support for professional development by attending conferences and courses
Because you will work onsite, you have no need for a car (but we’ve got one if you need it).
As curious about us as we are about you?
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.