As a pragmatic servant leader for multidisciplinary teams in an agile environment, your day to day work involves removing impediments and enabling the team to improve their performance and productivity. You will develop and establish a close working relationship with the customer to demonstrate the value and effectiveness of our organisation. Manage, plan, direct, co-ordinate, monitor and report on activities related to the programme, from project initiation to final completion.
- Lead a team according to the agile and scrum method and help them improve their achievements
- Provide stability for the team and provide advice and support
- Keep customers informed and engaged during the process and offer advice and support
- Set up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions.
- Encourage collaboration between the team and product owner.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies and other relevant meetings for the team.
- Ensure involvement of key stakeholders in the development process.
- Enable team to become self-organising.
- A degree please (Bachelor/Master).
- Extensive experience in leading a team’s according to the agile/scrum method.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and other agile frameworks.
- Relevant functional/process knowledge or experience.
- Track record of successful project management delivery over 3-5 years.
- Experience with industry standard project management methodologies.
- Experience in leading large programmes with public and private sectors.
- Experience of working as part of a regional/global/virtual team.
- Significant experience with stakeholder management, risk management and budget control.
- Knowledge of online environments.
- Experience with supporting customers in their ‘digital transformation’.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- A salary (and we also chip in your pension).
- We’d love to have you full-time, but if you need a day a week for yourself we understand.
- A fantastic team of smart and gorgeous people to work with.
- A creative and innovative workplace.
- The opportunity to travel to the Netherlands.
- Room for you to do the things your way.
- Visits to events, conferences and training.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.