Want to work with high profile clients and manage challenging impactful projects? Tired of traveling to customers? Come join WORTH’s multicultural and multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
You will report directly to the Head of Software Engineering. You will be responsible for leading the development team and defining the technical vision for the entire project. You will also:
- Maintain a hands on approach to coding and alignment with the team to ensure the quality and the output meets the desired objective
- Encourage the team to share technical solutions to best fit the architecture
- Create and evolve architecture in an Agile environment
- Support the Scrum Master to identify process improvements, to aid the development of the team
- Facilitate technical discussions to uncover new insights and best practices
- Be responsible for ensuring effective communication with other parties (3rd parties, client, etc)
- Contribute to WORTH's technical vision and long and short-term strategy
- Ensure the clients transform with effective technical end-to-end delivery
We work on projects that make extensive use of leading edge technologies including Java, .Net, Node.js, React, Angular, Spring, Kubernetes & Docker.
- Knowledge of language like Java or .Net for building our web-based applications
- Experience with coaching teams and lead by example
- Experience with full stack development and deployment
- Have at least seven years proven relevant work experience
- Eager to keep learning and adapt
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English.
- Experience with design principles and patterns.
- An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
- Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally
- A contract for at least 32 hours a week
- Working with high profile clients, and awesome colleagues
- A leading position in growing and building our team
- Professional development such as attending conferences and courses
As curious about us as we are about you? Apply today!
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.