As our Software Tester you will be responsible for testing all the software that is built within your team, defining test plans and strategies, identifying elements that can be automated, and you will also be responsible for the execution. You are in close contact with the developers, our customers and anyone else who is involved in the testing process, and will provide debugging support when needed. Oh, and you have to document and report all the issues you come across in test reports.
- Test all the software that is built within your team, and offer support to other teams when needed.
- Get issues resolved and moved on by providing your technical input when required.
- Define and create test cases, test plans and test strategies.
- Identify which parts of the test process are suitable for automated testing.
- Write test automation scripts and validate execution reliability and test relevancy.
- Execute functional, automation and performance testing.
- Participate in implementing the Continuous Integration practice.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered work of the cross-functional development team.
- Test software before release to our clients; This includes integration and acceptance testing.
- Offer debugging support to developers.
- Document and report all the issues you come across in test reports.
- An IT degree or other related education (Bachelor/Master).
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment including methods like Scrum.
- Demonstrated experience in testing with web based applications (1-3 years).
- Experience with browser compatibility, manual and automation testing.
- Knowledge of QA automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber and Robot.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Certification in ISTQB, ISEB and/or TMAP would be great.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Independence, flexibility and good communication skills.
- Great team spirit! Most of the time, that is...
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.