- Make the connection between the design and the software developed at the back end.
- Code up user experiences to bring customers ideas to reality.
- Involve the customer during the entire development process.
- Keep a close eye on usability and accessibility.
- Lead, mentor and coach other developers.
- Keep learning, continuously bringing new understanding to them
- Good grounding in server side coding such as Java and Node.JS.
- Comfortable with building automated tests for the sites you create.
- Good sense of web design.
- Comfortable consuming RESTful services.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in an Agile environment including methods like Scrum.
- Experienced in working independently and managing own workload.
- An attractive salary and pension.
- Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally.
- Working with high profile clients, and awesome colleagues.
- Challenging, impactful projects.
- Professional development.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.