As our Technical Lead you will be responsible for the technical quality of our projects. You are capable of translating the client’s wishes into suitable functional requirements, architecture, technology stack and a high-quality technical design. Because we develop in an agile way, you will be in close contact with our customers during the entire development process and you will guide a multidisciplinary team of frontend developers, software engineers, and testers. And ofcourse we expect you to share your Java or .NET wisdom with your colleagues.
- You will make a large contribution to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of innovative web applications.
- You will be in close contact with our customers throughout the development process.
- As an experienced developer, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team members and coach and train them.
- Create the initial code structure.
- Create, present and document the Software Architecture.
- Create processes in collaboration with the Scrum Master.
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related education please (Bachelor/Master).
- You need to be crazy about and experienced with Java-based or .NET-based web/enterprise application development and deployment.
- Experience with the Spring Framework or experience with .NET Core.
- Extensive knowledge of Web Application Development and you are capable to make well-considered technical decisions.
- Knowledge of cloud software design (AWS / Azure).
- You need to be a fast learner, willing to learn and create proof of concepts
- You have great communication skills, these include: presentations for clients and your team and making sure all the right stakeholders are involved when needed.
- If your Dutch is not great, you will need to make up for that with excellent English skills.
- You are independent, flexible and you can prioritise.
- You have great team spirit! At least, most of the time...
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.