Are you ready to take the lead and play an important role in growing and building our team? Tired of traveling to customers? Come join WORTH’s multicultural and multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
- Contribute to WORTH's technical vision and long and short-term strategy
- Leading, mentoring and coaching the Software Developers in the Scrum team
- Taking care of the quality of the deliverables
- Still love day to day hands-on coding
- You will communicate with clients throughout the development process
- Help our clients transform with effective technical end-to-end delivery
- Keep learning, continuously bringing new understanding to them
WORTH is well past the startup phase, is maturing rapidly, and we need you to help us develop and actualise future plans. We work on projects that make extensive use of leading edge technologies including Java, .Net, Node.js, React, Angular, Spring, Kubernetes & Docker.
- Knowledge of open source techniques for building web-based applications
- Used to how to carry the team and lead by example
- Experienced with full stack development and deployment
- Has got at least seven years proven relevant work experience
- Eager to keep learning and adapt
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch and English
- An excellent salary dependent on your education and work experience
- The possibility to work at home from time to time
- A contract for at least 32 hours a week
- A leading position in growing and building our teams
- Professional development such as attending conferences and courses
Because you will work onsite, you have no need for a car (but we’ve got one if you need it).
As curious about us as we are about you? Apply today!
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.