Test Automation Engineer? Want to help advance the automated testing capabilities of one of our high profile projects? Come join WORTH’s multicultural and multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
- Be responsible for the test automation of a big and innovative project
- Plan and implement test data strategy together with the team
- Coordinating with Testers from our partners
- Engage directly with customers to keep them involved
- Coaching of team members in writing excellent tests
Next to your work on the project, WORTH also offers you the chance to fail hard while working on small side projects and proof of concepts. The results of which you can share in the Testing Guild, a place where the testers of WORTH come together and learn to bring testing to a higher level.
- An experienced Test Automation Engineer who is certified ISTQB or TMAP
- Have at least 3 years experience in test automation
- Used to work in an Agile environment
- Not afraid of HTML5 and CSS
- Know your way around SQL
- Knowledge of Cucumber and CodeceptJS (would be nice)
- Comfortable writing and speaking English within a multicultural team
- Salary dependending on your education and work experience (we also contribute to your pension)
- Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally
- A contract for at least 32 hours a week
- Fantastic colleagues and a team of Supermodels. All of 'em!
- Professional development such as attending conferences and courses
Get inspired and read our blog about Test Automation with CodeceptJS.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.