Looking for “a job as a developer”, but you’re not sure how to make that happen?
We are WORTH and we’re looking for raw talent. Join WORTH and you (and your fellow trainees) will be guided through a 12 week program. By the end you’ll be Junior Web-Developers, ready to join one of our project teams.
*Please not that this position is only for applicants who already live in the Netherlands.
- How to build Web APIs in Java with Spring Boot and Dropwizard.
- How to make dynamic user-interfaces with React and Angular.
- How to be successful with agile software development. Taught, from experience, by our battle-tested professionals.
- How to automate end-to-end testing with Protractor and Selenium.
- How to build secure applications, by practicing a bit of hacking.
- How to apply software design principles like SOLID.
- A strong desire to learn and grow.
- Fluency in English.
A bachelor or masters degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) discipline.
Your programming skills will be assessed during the interview process. As a reference of the level required, consider the “easy” problems on Hackerrank.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.