As our Frontend Developer you will be working in a team with other Frontend Developers, Software Engineers, a Software Tester, a Technical Lead, and a Scrum Master on one or more projects. With your creativity and eye for design, you will make a significant contribution to the design and delivery of our innovative web applications. Because we develop using agile methodology, you will be in close contact with our clients during the entire development process.
- Create the technical design of the front-end of our innovative web applications.
- Be the intermediary between frontend design and backend software development.
- Maintain communication with the client during the entire development process.
- Implement standards in usability and accessibility.
- An IT degree or other related education (Bachelor/Master).
- Good sense of webdesign.
- Demonstrated experience in an agile environment including methods like Scrum.
- Fast learner, willing to upskill and implement new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, but Dutch is a big plus.
- Independence, flexibility and good communication skills.
- Great team spirit! Most of the time, that is...
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.