You will work with high profile clients and manage challenging impactful projects, as well as have the opportunity to work within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams. We offer on the job project experience, training and encourage knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, including WORTH Academy days, time to spend for yourself as well as time to develop your work-related initiatives.
- Report directly to the Head of Software Engineering
- Be responsible for leading the development team and defining the technical vision for the entire project
- Work collaboratively with the client/stakeholders to ensure that they are aligned to the technical vision and strategy
You will support, guide and mentor the development team to ensure the project is delivered on time and to the clients specification. You will develop and build relationships with other 3rd parties and key stakeholders/ clients. Establish and maintain regular and effective communication with key stakeholders (team included). Identify and mitigate any risks related to the overall delivery of the project.
- Knowledge of language like Java or .Net for building our web-based applications.
- Extensive experience with multiple technologies to support the architectural design and team (e.g. Java, .Net, Node.js, React, Angular, Spring, Kubernetes & Docker).
- Experience with design principles and patterns.
- Extensive proven relevant work experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- An attractive salary and pension.
- Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally.
- Working with high profile clients, and awesome colleagues.
- Challenging, impactful projects.
- Professional development.
Because you will work onsite, you have no need for a car (but we’ve got one to borrow).
Are you as curious about WORTH as we are about you? Apply today!
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.