Do you want to be the glue between designers and backend developers?
Come join WORTH’s multicultural, multidisciplinary team of techies, designers and scrum masters, where even the customer is part of the team! You will find all of this at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
- Implement the user interfaces that our customers will work with.
- Be the connection between the Design and Backend.
- Involve the customer and end-user during the entire development process.
- Keep a close eye on usability and accessibility.
There’s so much more to explore! Our WORTH motto says a lot about all our colleagues: we love curious people! In addition to being curious, you have:
- A good sense of web design
- Three or more years of work experience in a similar role
- Comfortable writing and speaking in English with a multicultural team
- Experience with tech such as React, Angular, Vue is ideal, but if you've got other tech super owers we should know about, don't hesitate to include your experience with them in your CV. Or even better, show us your own website!
- A salary (and we also chip in your pension).
- Challenging and impactful projects for high profile clients.
- A fantastic team of smart and awesome people from all over the world.
- A workplace in the creative and innovative Caballero Fabriek in The Hague.
- Lots of learning, and room to do things your way.
- Visits to events, conferences and training.
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing company that helps organisations creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative and international work environment, lots of freedom and to get things done while having fun. If you like working with curious, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.