As an Experience Designer, you are the primary team member responsible for helping our clients solve problems which require a human-centred approach. You can confidently apply design principles and methodologies to influence design making. Whether it’s designing an interactive prototype to test a proposition, map out an existing experience to identify areas of opportunity or craft pixel perfect interfaces.
- Apply a range of research techniques to extract market, business, customer and user requirements and synthesise them to yield key insights.
- Confidently run workshops and translate outcomes into tangible outputs
- Creatively mockup concepts to communicate your ideas
- Design pixel perfect interfaces that clearly demonstrate its purpose and can be developed
- Prototype ideas using a range of tools and mediums - both high and low fidelity
- Conduct user testing and use results to iterate upon designs
- Present outputs and outcomes to the clients backed by rationale
Some of the techniques you will be familiar with:
- End user interviews, data visualisation, user testing, persona creation and jobs-to-be-done.
- Service blueprinting, service best practises, journey mapping, storyboarding and design principles.
- Interaction design, information architecture, rapid prototyping, wireframing, visual design.
You thrive in a fast-paced, international environment, high energy level, positive attitude and execution power keep you focused on achieving goals in a rapidly growing organisation. In addition, you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Designer within the digital realm (agency experience would be a bonus)
- Are skilled in presenting and defending your ideas internally and to clients
- Have the ability to take ownership of your work and confidently articulate design intent while welcoming feedback and dialogue
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Aware that great design is based on understanding other people, how they behave, what they care about, what they want to achieve, and how they work
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Figma, Adobe Suite and Miro
- Have a portfolio which showcases your capabilities
- A salary (and we also chip in your pension).
- Challenging and impactful projects for high profile clients.
- A fantastic team of smart and awesome people from all over the world.
- A workplace in the creative and innovative Caballero Fabriek in The Hague.
- Lots of learning, and room to do things your way.
- Visits to events, conferences and training.
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing company that helps organisations creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative and international work environment, lots of freedom and to get things done while having fun. If you like working with curious, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.
What we offer
More than just money
We also chip in on your pension, you get a Macbook Pro, a Welcome Box, and the best colleagues to work with.
Travel to our other office
If relevant to your role, you will get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird that likes to start at 8am, or if you function better if you start later in the morning, you can come in any time between 8am and 9:30am and work your 8 hours.
Room for you to do things your way
We think it is only natural we give you the freedom to do your work in a way that works best for you.
Spaces & Caballero Fabriek
Our Reading HQ is located in the modern Spaces building in the heart of Reading. The HQ in The Hague can be found in the Caballero Factory, also known as the CabFab, in the up-and-coming area the Binckhorst.
Lots of learning
We value your personal and professional development. Therefore, we offer on the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days, and time to spend on your personal development.